1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would Social Networking Work A Site Like This?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nyte, Jun 14, 2010.

Hey guys, i just started an Asian drama informational database site. On my site i post about 2-3 titles per day, all quality posts which take a while to construct. If you don't got the idea yet then my link is below.

http://www.expdrama.com

Would it be possible to promote it via social networking? I've being thinking of a while now and i'm just doing my head in, in whether it would work or not. Obviously social networking would play a huge part in traffic and revenue so i'm just contemplating whether i should go full force with it or not.

Off-Topic question:
    With the overall construction of my posts also, would it be a better idea to quickly rush each post with keywords and have quantity over quality (probably take 15minutes or less to do each post instead of 30min+) or should i be doing what i'm doing right now with the quality content.

Any thoughtful suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.

Nyte, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  2. DPExpert

DPExpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Social networking would DEFINITELY work for a website like yours. I personally know a lot of people who are interested in the Asian drama series.

Here are some ideas to get you started:
    -Find people on Twitter who are talking about Asian dramas. @reply them to check out your website and tell their friends in a friendly manner
    -Find groups and pages on facebook about Asian dramas. Post informative comments and wall posts linking to your website.

You'll get a RUSH of traffic if you target the right areas.

I think you should keep up with the current construction of the content. Looks good!

DPExpert, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  3. SixFigureDesign

SixFigureDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Media Marketing is time consuming, but that's the fun of it! You get to socialize and eventually get paid to do it! You should definitely promote your site with social media. If you feel like you will have "social block", here is a good website to spark some conversation ideas: http://www.chrisbrogan.com/50-ideas-on-using-twitter-for-business/

Here's another site to help motivate you: http://mashable.com/2010/06/13/small-business-advice/

Happy Conversing! :)

SixFigureDesign, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  4. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks DPExpert your suggestions were very helpful, after about 50-100 more updates/posts i guess i'll start concentrating on social network marketing.

Nyte, Jun 14, 2010 IP