1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would this be a good idea?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xtmx, Dec 2, 2012.

I was thinking about doing scans of some of the daily dropping domains, and then listing the ones with pagerank. For example, here are some that are dropping on 12/4/2012:

Would this be a good idea to attract people to a website, or would I just be wasting my time?

xtmx, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  2. srb4future

srb4future Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a bad idea to me. I don't think pagerank itself attracts many people. People do look for many other factors now-a-days.

srb4future, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  3. Thorgal

Thorgal Peon

Best Answers:
    For me the PR would not be a novelty but the idea of informing people which domains may drop soon, and give them a chance to find out about one that could suit their business/idea.

Say, if I need domain with "..bank..", I would scan your list and see which may drop soon, and queue to get them :)

Thorgal, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It all depends how trustworthy those domains will be. Some of them have probably been banned by the website hosting providers and / or advertisers (AdSense, CJ and others) and that's why they have been dropped. Hardly ever anyone drops a good domain name (unless of course they want to sell it for big $$).

qwikad.com, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  5. Thorgal

Thorgal Peon

Best Answers:
    How about a new thread under this post.
    Would a Augmented reality arena for gaming project be a good idea.
    E.g. a warehouse leased to teams to play Duke Nukem with Augmented Monsters?

Thorgal, Dec 6, 2012 IP