1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would this income strategy be appealing to blog owners (any niche)?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kokiwebs, Nov 29, 2014.

?

Would you buy this list?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends on price

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I'm a travel blogger and have been making money online (still do) for about three years. Numbers vary but it can be anything between 800-2000 USD/ month. Most of this money has come from selling links in guest posts (sponsored posts) that I have published in my main blog and one or two additional ones I've had in the past. I only do this part time and have some other online projects too.

During the past 3 years I've been gathering email contacts from links sellers and online marketing firms from around the world I've been doing business with, all of them high paying (around 70-250 USD/link/year) and the list now has around 3,000 contacts. I still (of course ) do business this way as it is rather effective to make some cash every month.

My questions is: would bloggers in any niche be interested in getting hold of (in other words buying) this list to make money themselves with their blog/blogs/blog network? I would sell it for an affordable rate and can show proof that it does work ( I've actually helped-and still do- other bloggers make money using this same method)?

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

kokiwebs, Nov 29, 2014 IP