1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you buy a website with good traffic/earnings if it's not English/Your language

Discussion in 'General Business' started by w3bmaster, Jan 19, 2011.

Hi i'm just curios

Would you buy a site with traffic and earnings that eans on adsense
    But that is not in English or your own Language
    (especialy if it doesn't need mentainance etc)
    Curios and to see your opinions

Regards

w3bmaster, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  2. guineapirate

guineapirate Member

Best Answers:
    I would run it through a translator to get an idea of what it's about, but besides that, yeah, why not?

guineapirate, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  3. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. If I cannot sustain a chat in that site and supplement the content, I won't do this. it's worthless to have a good German site, if I can't understand the language. I'll need to monitor the content (if it's a forum) or have someone work on the articles (if it's a blog) and, not knowing what's all about surely makes me a sure victim to bad service. I've had people write articles for me in English or Romanian and they were BAD and I had to either ditch them entirely or re-work some of the parts. Imagine having to do this in German or any other language I don't speak.

dojodesign, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  4. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with dojodesign, if you're unable to update the content in the language you don't speak then the money you make at the start will slowly dwindle away. How often is fresh content added to the site at the moment?

Steve Marino, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  5. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldnt, if i dont understand the language why would i want it, unless it was just too good to reject....

Jakiller, Jan 20, 2011 IP