1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would You Pay for a Spell or Tarot Reading?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nelum8, May 11, 2013.

I was searching fiverr and noticed that a lot of people have gigs for spells and tarot readings. I was searching tarot readings on fiverr because I do tarot readings in my free time for fun.

So, everyone at DP, would you ever pay for something like a spell or tarot reading? Why or why not?

nelum8, May 11, 2013 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you like tarot readings, try it. I have an acquaintance that does very well doing tarot readings on Fiverr. I would first look at the top-sellers. Many have a charisma they've woven into the written description and video of the gig. I've seen some with hundreds of feedback (sales). It's worth a shot.

Rebecca, May 11, 2013 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it isn't expensive and you find it entertaining, why not? It depends on the cost though I think.

danasurvey, May 12, 2013 IP
  4. SproutSpire

SproutSpire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I didn't realise that there was tarot on Fiverr! I read tarot cards as well. If people are paying, then they are paying. You have to work out if your time is worth $5 if you are going to do it on fiverr.

I wouldn't personally pay for it because I can read them myself, but I would bet there is a great market for it - I know of people who have paid for online readings and immediately get sent a pdf that was obviously pre made and sent to everyone. Easy business there.

SproutSpire, May 16, 2013 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't pay for a spell or a tarot reading for the same reason I wouldn't pay to see Santa Claus, because I don't believe he's real.
    But that's just me, I'm cynical and I don't believe in the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy either.

Spoiltdiva, May 16, 2013 IP
  6. Jing_MorinHosting

Jing_MorinHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just have it for free. Why pay for something not you? Don't base your life on cards, work for your life and live with it.

Jing_MorinHosting, May 16, 2013 IP