1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WP Ecommerce

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by glendowney, Jan 16, 2011.

Anyone used WP Ecommerce for Wordpress before?

I've got a site and found a really good dropshipper for the niche i'm in, is it easy to use or is it worth me just tsarting an ecommerce site using something like OsCommerce etc?

glendowney, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  2. Alyssa101

Alyssa101 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried so many different things when i found my dropshipper - I know your excitement! Wordpress was not the best and i tried a few of the others and they've all got their own different problems and plusses! I finally bit the bullet and paid a company over in Australia (altaimage.com.au) and they have been fantastic! Really cost effective and my site relaunched in January and has already had over $500 through! They completely redesigned the whole site, revamped the log ins, guest checkouts and even added a live talk feed so I can talk to my clients through my site. Really better than anything I would have done on my own and they're taking care of the SEO (currently sitting at 1.5 mil worldwide and at 13,000 in Australia! Couldn't have done that on my own!)
    If you want to chat with me about anything from dropshipping to the site let me know - i've been through this all (most of it the hard way!) so im sure theres plenty of help i can provide! if you want to see my site it's over at allforme.com.au (adult content) i think the design and developer guys have a link on the site somewhere (i did agree to this when we done the project) but seriously I dont think I would have got this much success if I had of gone the oscommerce or wordpress route and tried setting it all up myself - think we have to spend money to make money and $2500 to get where I am now was not a lot!!

All the best though - and at least you found a good dropshipper - they are like gold-dust these days so keep them happy (plenty of sell throughs usually does the trick!!) ;)

Alyssa101, Jan 16, 2011 IP