1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WP.OSC Theme not recognizing WP functions

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bigroddy, Dec 2, 2009.

I'm trying to integrate a WP Theme into WP.OSC and for some reason it wont recognize any of the wordpress functions. The first one it dies on is post_class() and it's not because I don't have a current enough version of WP (I know it requires 2.7 or higher). I removed it and it died on the next wp function.

If I use any other theme it works seemlessly. Does anyone know of anything I may have overlooked. The theme was custom built for someone and works fine in regular WP, and I'm trying to troubleshoot this for them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

bigroddy, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  2. bigroddy

bigroddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Nevermind...apparently only a select few wp functions are allowed in wp.osc...

bigroddy, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  3. dickieknee

dickieknee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried to integrate Wp into a number of e commerce solutions and have always ended up creating a subdomain, converting the ecommerce layout to a wp theme and then installing wp onto the sub domain..

it is a much easier solution

dickieknee, Dec 3, 2009 IP