1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writing a business email

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dhamaniasad, Oct 7, 2013.

Around 2 years back, I met this gentleman at a business competition, who seemed to like my idea and he came up to me, gave me his business card, and said that if I ever needed any investments, I should contact him. Obviously, there are parts that I removed, like he asking me first whether I needed an investment, and me saying 'I don't think that I currently need anything' and then he saying the aforementioned. Anyways, to the topic now, since I am only 16, you might have figured that I never have written business emails before. I need a minimum investment from this gentleman of US$32000, and that is only 'minimum'. And he is capable of giving that to me. Now this man is not any VC or Angel, so he doesn't usually go around offering investments. So since I figured that I'd be too frightened to make a phone call, and will potentially mess things up, I'd much rather write him an email. Now I wouldn't be so precise about the email if this weren't my first time, and if I had a bigger pool of investors, but he is the only man I know who will take me seriously(Yeah, I'm a kid afterall -_-). I need to write him an email, telling him that I have an idea he might be interested in investing money in, and then ask him to meet me somewhere. Since many people here run businesses, I thought some of you might be able to drop me some helpful pointers and prevent me from making a blunder. I hope somebody can help me.

dhamaniasad, Oct 7, 2013 IP