1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writing articles and making money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by designventures, Apr 8, 2013.

Hi
    I have bunch of high quality articles. I am looking for websites like hubpages or something where I can publish articles and make a dime.

I know I can do it via blog but am looking for alternative ways where I can post articles and do not have to worry about seo etc

designventures, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  2. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, do you write articles? If so, what are your prices? I'm looking for a couple articles to be written for different sites....

MobileInternet, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  3. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think he doesn`t want to write new articles, he said he already has them. if they are original and are not already on the web, i`m sure you can find someone that needs article posted, like on a forum...

webcosmo, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  4. designventures

designventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I can write articles- pm me

But would also like to make some money by posting articles. Any suggestions to any websites which pays good?

designventures, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  5. SteveInChina

SteveInChina Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I recently found ads on Craigslist where people offer to pay for content. Some prices are very good and if you can find businesses to work with long term, that's some decent steady income for you right there.

SteveInChina, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  6. ArticlesUK

ArticlesUK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't bother with hubpages and the like, their business model just isnt sustainable without leaving somebody short-changed and its usually the writers!

Why not create a site of your own with a few pages as samples and sell them on there?

If you dont want the hassle of that, submit them to constant-content, see if any get picked up.

If you have no luck there, then try articlesale which doesnt take a cut from any sales you make.

Failing that, just offer them on SEOClerks in their 'Articles' section.

ArticlesUK, Apr 10, 2013 IP
    jmintuck likes this.
  7. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    This would be good if you post articles on your own blog, self hosted blog, this way you have control on your site, you can monetize the way you want..

MikeQ, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  8. great_friend

great_friend Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can add your articles here www. enomsoft.com / blog

great_friend, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  9. BGHoag

BGHoag Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest that you submit all of them to an article directory, and then write a hundred more before you start worrying too much about being paid to do them. You need to establish a "body of work" online where people can see that quality of your writing.

You should also start a blog about your topic.

You could alternate between the two. One day write a post; the next day an article; the next a post, and so on.

As you create more and more content, Google's bots will find you, then other people will find you, and you'll get the opportunities to write that you want.

But you have to give . . . a lot, before you can expect to get.

BGHoag, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  10. ajirawat

ajirawat Member

Best Answers:
    What niche these articles related to? I can buy your article if quality and keyword density is good.

ajirawat, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  11. zspuckl

zspuckl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Man,

Check out yahoo voices, they allow you to post your articles, you get a nice boost because it's yahoo, sometimes they will give you some cash for an article up front, and then you continue to earn partial ad payments!

Is that what you are looking for?

zspuckl, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  12. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Those site like hubpage is giving you penny, it is just wasting time, you can actually earn better by just posting at your own site without SEO. Besides, selling article is another good option to earn better compare to those revenue sharing site

lifeplayer, Apr 18, 2013 IP