1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] YouTube Video Description - You name your price!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by HughMurrell, Jun 23, 2010.

I am selling half the description of a YouTube video of mine growing in popularity each day. Each day it's earning around 200-400 views and the viewers are actively commenting and reading the description. As said, I am willing to sell a major proportion of this for whatever means you may want, be it advertising or whatever else. I only say major as I would like to just keep two lines for the video description itself.

I am offering two types of 'packages' you could choose and two spots are available as of now.

One is the description. This is name your price.

The other is a large annotation on the video for the first half of it. I will allow this to be a clickable link if you wish if you want to advertise your own YouTube or other means. If not, it will have all the information as text.

I'm not sure how much people are willing to offer for this so please name a price you would be willing to pay per month (you can cancel out of the deal any time) either on this post or through a PM on the site.

-Hugh

HughMurrell, Jun 23, 2010 IP