1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Groups type program

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sc0ttish, Apr 8, 2006.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a script that will allow me to create various groups and then allow people to join the groups.

The main thing i'm going to be aiming this at just now is to allow people to add photos/videos to the groups and then possibly a forum for each group.
    I want to allow people to send photos/videos directly to the site, but i want them to register first (which will then allow me to ban users that break the rules).

I've checked out CMS programs like PHP-Nuke and Mambo but they dont seem to have any facility to allow me to create groups for people to join.

Thanks
    Peter

sc0ttish, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  2. sc0ttish

sc0ttish Peon

Best Answers:
    I know its bad form replying to your own post, but i didn't want to start a new topic.

I've been checking out Fotothing and thats pretty much what i'm looking to do but be able to let people add photos to certain groups rather than their own accounts.

Any ideas anyone?

sc0ttish, Apr 9, 2006 IP