1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yell.com

Discussion in 'General Business' started by libracomputers, Oct 5, 2010.

As anyone used Yell.com to advertise I dont mean just list yourself on there for free i mean paid for it? .Ive paid over £400 to place an add on there was told I would get at least 5 calls a month that was 4 weeks 3 days ago not one call from yell.com plus i was told id be in the book and all the iphone and blackberry applications plus i could update my ad for free I did update my ad 2 days ago and its not updated yet there is no website link on the ad i was told there would be ..you ring them up they just brush you off with crap. as anyone else had a promblem with yell.com?? Thanks

libracomputers, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you got ripped off. Can you get your money back?

JoesMillion, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  3. libracomputers

libracomputers Peon

Best Answers:
    No once you agree thats it no refund :(

libracomputers, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  4. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    If they break their agreement, you can sue them.

JoesMillion, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  5. cm2010

cm2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Tips: First you need to do research that if how much traffic or business, other advertisers are getting from Yell.com if the advertisers are getting benefit than you should jump and become advertiser.

I would you say add your site for free to many Yellow pages or business directories and see which one gives you more traffic for free listing? Whichever gives you more traffic or business from free listing you should do advertise to get more traffic and that would be right investment and need to spend money.

cm2010, Oct 8, 2010 IP