1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

yet another xoops question

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Rodder7, Jun 9, 2009.

I am trying to install cbb vs. 2.32 on the xoops site and when I press the install button, I get a blank screen and does not install. Does anyone have ideas on the problem?

Rodder7, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  2. pod

pod Peon

Best Answers:
    CBB? Why would you want to do that? LOL... no, a lot of people swear by CBB, but I never saw the appeal (and I made that quite well known in the xoops.org forums, lol). I strongly recommend looking at ...well, I was going to suggest the IPB plugin from BBPixel but I see they are no longer offering it... but it looks like there is an SMF bridge - personally I would check that out before going with CBB.

That said, it seems CBB 2x doesn't work with XOOPS 2.2x, I think you want CBB 3.0.8. If your problem persists, the XOOPS.org forums will probably yield you a swift response - CBB is the child product of phppp who is now one of the higher-ups at XOOPS, so they usually troubleshoot issues with his modules pretty quickly.

HTH!

pod, Jun 9, 2009 IP