1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yipit Clone Script (Agriya vs NDOT)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bliksem, Aug 22, 2011.

Anyone have tried these 2 deals aggregators before? Which one is better?

Cheers

bliksem, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  2. Ventura1

Ventura1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agriya does not provide much support and little documentation. I would look carefully at Indot's track record and backend.

Ventura1, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  3. glorifierx

glorifierx Peon

Best Answers:
    i have agriya their support is very inconsisten alot of my plans have to be delayed or have to be snelved bcos of that

glorifierx, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  4. johnben08

johnben08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought deals aggregator script like yipit from roamsoft. If you have an any doubts about deals aggregate script just ask them.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
    johnben08, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  5. affan.rauf

affan.rauf Peon

Best Answers:
    Agriya's feedy uses Commission Junction's Product Search API. This API does not contain location information in response. Consequently, the deals cannot be assigned proper cities and guess what! they do it RANDOMLY! This means a deal that belongs to New York City is likely to appear under Los Angeles. This essentially kills the whole purpose of local deals.

affan.rauf, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  6. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Feedy uses CJ's product search API if you choose to, otherwise it can be setup to read the RSS feeds like it does for other deal sites. Based on customer feedback we set Feedy to assign all deals from CJ's product search API to the 'Nation' category rather than assigning the deals to the random cities. If you or our customers have a better suggestion on how to sort these deals in to the appropriate category then we'd love to hear it.

Peter

aceriker, Oct 31, 2011 IP