1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

You contact me, and then expect me to say the first number ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by joebert, May 2, 2010.

I've had this happen to me a few times.

It starts with me selling something, sooner or later I'll be aproached by someone who wants to know if I'll let them resell it. I ask them what they have in mind, expecting to hear a reasonable offer, surely they have an idea whay they can make from it and what they are willing to pay, and instead they come back and ask me to make them an offer.

Why would I do such a thing ?
    If you contact me, you should be prepared to make me an offer. That's what I think.

joebert, May 2, 2010 IP
  2. tenev

tenev Active Member

Best Answers:
    true, i guess they are too greedy to send you an offer, coz if their offer is higher than you'd wan't they'd be cheated! < and that's what i call basic greed. :p

tenev, May 2, 2010 IP
  3. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think they other user should pick an offer, but on the other side you should also have a basic idea of what to charge.

tjsocr22, May 2, 2010 IP
  4. joebert

joebert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would be different if I was the one bringing up the subject, but these are unsolicited requests.

You don't just go to some old persons house and say "How much will you sell me your house for?", you do your research and make them a reasonable offer.

joebert, May 2, 2010 IP