1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

You will be Shocked LOL.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DSB4925, Feb 21, 2014.

I have a few questions now that i got your attention,I'm planning on starting an eCommerce website but-

-I am planning to creating a cumming soon page to test my idea,but I would like to put an image for it,where could I get HD photos,and if i get photos on google is that bad for the main page. Should I get a photographer?
    -I want to customize a shipping box with a logo for my brand name,where would I go to create a customized shipping box with my logo on it?
    -Where would I hire somebody to create a logo for my company?
    -Are websites like go animate for marketing videos sufficient or should a real video be recorded?
    Thanks

DSB4925, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  2. fare

fare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's perfectly fine to get the photos from the net (provided you seek permission from the original owner), with that said getting a photographer to take specific photos which better represent your business would be great.
    There are many companies and professional freelancers available for logo creation, you can find them via search engine. After your logo is created, you can then create a customized shipping box locally by sending your designs to them. By choosing a local shipping box provider would significantly reduces your shipping fee.
    I think both animation marketing videos or real videos are good as long as it brings out the message you're trying to convey in a clear way. Nevertheless, you can consider whiteboard animation.

Regards

fare, Feb 21, 2014 IP