1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Young kid from india needs to start a sole proprietorship seeking help from experts

Discussion in 'General Business' started by srknth, Feb 16, 2012.

Hello, My name is Srikanth and I went to freelancing just 1 month ago after I finished 12th std with a good score.

https://www.freelancer.com/users/2569778.html

That is my job history.

I am now looking to start an online store myself to sell some electronic products with the fund I got freelancing.

Yes I am alone and I am a sole proprietorship but I am stuck with how to begin ?

Like If I want to sell products in my website what must be the legal steps to be taken from my end so I can start selling .

Obviously I need a company name for delivering bill for product to customer but I am very confused not finding any good answers in the internet.

I am an ambitious kid who is seeking advice from the experts over here. Every suggestion is valuable to me. Thanks a lot for viewing my post.

srknth, Feb 16, 2012 IP