1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your 2013 Business Resolutions So Far

Discussion in 'General Business' started by alasdairsim, Jan 20, 2013.

Did you make any business related plans/resolutions/promises for this year?

We all know how easy these are to make but what sticking to them is a completely different matter. So, if you did make any, how are you getting on? Maybe you planned to finally motivate yourself to break into internet marketing, have you done that yet? Or maybe you want to branch out into another field?

If you haven't started on any of your plans yet then what is stopping you?

Would be interesting to know!

alasdairsim, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  2. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have three new years resolutions. Firstly, to re-launch my WSO on a bigger platform at three times the price.

Secondly, to spend more time on my health.

And thirdly to sort out my photographs - I've got thousands of them.

As I use The Secret Weapon to organise my To Dos and my time I only have to put items on my to-do list and they float to the top.

So, on the relaunch of my WSO, Get Organised Now, I have planned all 13 weeks of the coaching course backend product, and have started producing two of the lessons.

On the health front, I've taken on an exercise coach and am doing 30 minutes functional exercise three times a week.

With my photographs, I invested some research time and finally chose Picassa to organise my photos. This allows me to edit them on the PC, sync them up to the web, and then sync them to my iPad's Web Albums app. This can cache photos on the iPad so if I want I can show someone my albums even without an Internet connection.

So, yes; my resolutions are going well so far. I must get back to my launch now!

:)

Malc

malcsimm, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My plan this year is to stay focused and work on my brand.

ninjamtlt1, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  4. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Reach alexa atleast 5,000 on one of my projects

wounded1987, Jan 23, 2013 IP