1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Opinion Wanted About this Service

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jainy25, Oct 18, 2012.

?

Will implementing CPA Offers be Great for the Clients?

1. Yes. It will be a great alternative for them to pay their bills

66.7%
  2. No. Too cheap and will hurt the image of the Company

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Let it be there for the clients. After all, they can choose whether to use that or not.

33.3%
    Hi all!

I own a web hosting firm and have been into this industry for like 4-5 years now.

I want to learn from my previous experiences and improve my current hosting service. So to improve the quality of the service, I am going to look and improve each aspect one-by-one.

First up, I decided to start with payment processing.

So here's the situation. We have all been in that mess before as well when we fall short of money to pay up our bills. Right? And then we end up giving up on that service or start looking for lower quality providers.

So I worked up on something. What if the clients could earn credits for giving their opinions? Like we have the GPT sites, where people are paid for completing offers. I am looking to implement something similar which will help my clients to generate sufficient credit whenever they fall short of cash. Over here too, they could choose to fill up those simple email/pin submit offers and earn credits for it. The entire integration will be simple and fraud-proof. So only genuine clients will be able to use this. As soon as the offer is converted, they will be awarded their credits in the billing area.

Now I asked a few people around and while most of them agreed, a minority of them felt it will be very cheap and downmarket to do something like that. But then at the end of the day, I believe it is only of those ways which can help the clients. And of course, no one is forcing them to complete the surveys/email submits. They can still pay for their service from using the other Payment methods.

What do you think guys?

jainy25, Oct 18, 2012 IP