1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Own Products or YouTube Partner

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by accendo, Feb 1, 2012.

I have been uploading videos to YouTube for years. My focus has always been selling my products. I know I am late, but now I wonder if my emphasis shouldnt change to becoming a partner.

Should I just focus on quality content with no sales/call to action at the end to build a following or perhaps the best of both worlds and do both. What do you think, can you achieve both or should only focus on one or the other.

accendo, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  2. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    It may be time to change your focus. Consider quality content over a sales call to action. If the interest is there it should naturally improve. If it doesn't then you can try a hybrid effect when you implement your next campaign.

JPC-Sabrina, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Youtube partner is the best option in my view because it has all features including the popularity and resources like hosting and all. So no worries except the content.

smileverse, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  4. Johnmark702

Johnmark702 Peon

Best Answers:
    You tube is the best option

Johnmark702, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  5. NYCoach

NYCoach Peon

Best Answers:
    Trust me, you do not need to focus on just one. As long as you don't spam links all over the place you will be fine. What you should focus on is getting people to watch your video.
    Because even if you do get YouTube Partnership, you still need massive views to make the revenue worthwhile.

NYCoach, Feb 7, 2012 IP