1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube Referral Traffic Analytics

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Brownie88, Feb 24, 2014.

Dear Community,

I´ve got a question regarding Youtube Analytics. I have different twitter Channels und want to see which of my Youtube Visits came from which twitter Channel. So far I can see only the sum of twitter referrals.

Is there a tool outside who can track this? Or is it even possible with the Youtube Analytics-Tool itself?

greetings,
    brownie88

Brownie88, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  2. askanaffiliate

askanaffiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Why don't you use something like LinkTrackr which you can then cloak your links for each Twitter channel pointing to your YouTube account. The plan is cheap something like $9 but you can track up to 10,000 clicks. Use it for the first month and track where most clicks are coming from then filter out the Twitter channels and only use the account which sends the most clicks. Its up to you if you want to continue to use LinkTrackkr after that.

The goal is to track which Twitter account sends the traffic...right? Setup a different link for each Twitter account and track away.

askanaffiliate, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  3. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I typically use bit.ly for anything I post on twitter. If you generate a different bitly url for each twitter channel, then you can receive custom analytics for each one.

Foxxy, Apr 22, 2014 IP