1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YouTube subscribers

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smmpoint, May 23, 2014.

I'm about to start a YouTube page and while I don't want to give away too much information now, my videos will be focusing on IM basics (IM FAQs, creating an online business etc.). How do I get my videos seen? How do I optimize my videos so that I can actually get subscribers to my page? I'll appreciate all comments. Thanks a lot [​IMG]

smmpoint, May 23, 2014 IP
  2. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the most important steps in getting more subscribers is to provide as much content as you can. The more videos you have, the more popular your channel will become.Or in start you can also buy some subscribers, from sites like SEOclerks.

Ay3sha, May 29, 2014 IP
  3. Dragon Knight

Dragon Knight Peon

Best Answers:
    To get more targeted views share your videos on IM forums. Offer something valuable in return for the subscription. Use trends to get more natural views. Look at popular IM videos to get the right tags. Add value.

Dragon Knight, May 31, 2014 IP
  4. DTroy

DTroy Peon

Best Answers:
    I optimize by making use of the description box. I normally write approximately 100 to 200 words in the description, mentioning the keywords approximately 2 to 3 times. Most of the time by doing so, I manage to rank as the first video result, of the keyword term that I want to rank for.

DTroy, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  5. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would like to add promoting the videos on social media channels such as Google Plus, Twitter, and Facebook can help. Well, you will have to have established audiences there already. Additionally, if you run a blog let your blog subscribers know about your new YouTube account too.

funmom91, Jun 1, 2014 IP