1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xgabrielx, Apr 25, 2010.

I really have no idea where to put this, but this section seemed the best place.
    I don't have a website, but I am a youtube partner, and am a total noob when it comes to adsense. I set up an adsense account and that's it.
    Firstly, adsense reports all sorts of figures, so which is the amount I actually get paid? Surely not the total estimated earnings? Where's the catch? It seems too much money for no effort.
    Also, is there a good video tutorial that deals with adsense, but only as it relates to youtube?
    What's with these keywords? I understand that certain keywords make advertising space on my site (youtube videos in this case) more valuable, but in the case of a youtube video, does this mean the videos tags? I've been googling this for hours and it's really confusing. Is there an "idiots guide" anywhere that begins at the VERY beginning and doesn't read like a legal document?

xgabrielx, Apr 25, 2010 IP