1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yuwie Social

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dekcom, Mar 20, 2008.

About Yuwie Social

The idea of this site is to get to inform people about the newest social network, and give some tips and strategies on how to get the full benefit of the experience.

What is Yuwie?

Yuwie, is like any other social networking site, you have your own profile URL, you can upload pictures, write blogs, create groups, make friends, send messages, send comments. You have the same features as many others in the market. You can customize your profile and also make links to your favorite sites or other Yuwie profiles and clubs or blogs.

This is a screen shot of the home page.

Also the next one is a screen shot of my profile, if you click on it, you will go to my profile page: Jaime Allen

What is different?

The main difference between Yuwie and other social networking sites such as Facebook or MySpace is that Yuwie shares more than half of the ad-revenue generated each month, with the users. This means that Yuwie gives back part of its income to end-users, so there is a significant possibility of residual income from using the site as you would use any other social networking site.

How is the payment determined?

The payment is determined from the revenue generated every month, the standard or average is about $0.50 / thousand page views. A page view counts as every action you take in the site: looking at a profile, reading a blog, leaving a comment in somebody's profile, etc. Also you get credit from every time someone reads one of your blogs, looks at your pictures, posts in one of your clubs, etc.

How much money can we make?

Well, honestly it depends on the effort you put into it. The system is based on a 10-level commission system. This sounds complex but it is simple, you get paid for YOUR page views, and also your referrals page views, and their referrals page views, up-to-10-levels.

A referral is simply someone that you informed about Yuwie, and signed up under your name. In the video the man stated that you could make up to $10,000/ month if you referred only three people, and they referred three people, etc. But as we are in a normal world, that even if we are only 10% effective, that would mean $1000/ month.

For me you could make as much as you want but it is still a social network, and they pay you, so just take it as an additional bonus and an extra incentive to use this one instead of the competition. Here I post the hypothetical case presented where everyone refers only three people, this is presented in the video as well.

Have I made any money yet?

The answer is about $25, I joined in November, and I still have not build my full referral tree yet, but I like the site so if you are one of those that needs proof that this works. I'll post the earnings of somebody that has been in Yuwie since July, and he has helped many others get motivated about Yuwie.

This were his earnings for the month of September: $166.90. You can find Vic in my Yuwie leaders blog.

[​IMG]

dekcom, Mar 20, 2008 IP