1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Zen Cart Help

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by PTraffic, Sep 11, 2008.

I have 2 problems on my site where the logo is it has the name of my site. Thats ok but under that it says TagLine Here :( How do i change that?

Also

On the top of my browser like here it says Digital Point Forums. Mine on the site says Zen Cart!, Art of E-commerce. How do i change that?

Thanks

PTraffic, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  2. pinch-penny

pinch-penny Active Member

Best Answers:
    To change the “Tagline Here” text to say what you want:

1. Open the file "includes/languages/english/header.php" in a text editor.
    2. Find the following line of code:
    define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', 'Tagline Here');
    3. Replace the tagline text with your own text, making sure that the single quote marks are not left out.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the top of your browser, but I think you mean the "Title".

To change the title text to say what you want:

1. Open the file "includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php" in your text editor.
    2. Find the following line of code:

// page title
    define('TITLE', 'Zen Cart!');

// Site Tagline
    define('SITE_TAGLINE', 'The Art of E-commerce');

3. Replace the title and tagline text with your own text, making sure that the single quote marks are not left out and new quote marks are not added.

Save the edited file to includes/languages/english/custom/meta_tags.php and upload it to your server.

I hope that helps. ZenCart can be a real pain to setup, but once it's setup it runs pretty solid. :)

pinch-penny, Sep 11, 2008 IP